Enjoying the BVI
Once it is time to unwind and relax, for the active and the adventurous, the curious and cultured, foodies, fun-seekers, and families - the BVI beckons you with open arms. Seek out spectacular views high above the seaside villages or deep beneath the surface of its inviting turquoise waters. Explore fabulous Caribbean beaches, each with its own special character and vibe, at every turn.
With the ocean always within sight, the BVI provides the means to find a new way to enjoy the water – from navigating the caves of the world-renowned Baths on Virgin Gorda, to scuba-diving, snorkeling, kiteboarding, surfing and some of the best sailing in the world (with or without Captain). With dozens of ways to experience the Islands, there’s no excuse not to go deep.
BVI IAC Concierge Service can help you organize your time outside of work. We have contact with service providers in and outside of the BVI. Please do get in touch.
- Luxury Charters including catamarans and keelboats
- Shopping and golf excursions in neighbouring islands
- Deep-Sea Fishing excursions
- Helicopter Island Tours
- Powerboat charters or rentals
- Sailing charters or rentals
- Glass boats rentals
- Sunbathing on one of the 60 islands
- Scuba-diving in the warm Caribbean waters of the Virgin Islands
- Snorkelling outings to see our healthy coral, vibrant reefs and abundant fish populations
- Kiteboarding on Anegada
- Surfing in Josiah's Bay or other spots